Thursday, October 18, 2012

I AM BACK!





I was back on Sunday and this time I am not going to be detailed on this trip.. So I will just post up some pictures that are my favorite just to show roughly where we've been to~ 

The first 3 days we were at Hualien taking midnight flight.. So the first day when we reached Hualien, we just took a nap and went to their so called city area during night time for dinner, and some light shopping~ 

The second day we went for a 8 hours day tour~ 



Awesome view where the driver took us~ AWESOME! Just simply took our breathe away~ =D 














We even went to dye our hair~ Which was great and it was affordable~ One thing special about their hair salon was, they had a mini tv in front of you while the stylist do your hair, they even offered either coffee or milk tea too! =) So the time went pretty fast for us since we didn't feel bored at all~ 

The third day I woke up at about 5 am in the morning just to catch the sunrise which was so awesome! 

Its my first time witnessing sunrise! 


















The place that we stayed was Bayview minsu, here is the website! -->  Bayview Website!

I simply LOVE the place! The service was great, bed and room was sooo pretty and spacious with a seaview balcony, all the rooms comes with seaview too!! They even provide great breakfast as well!! =D 

I would LOVE to go back again if I have a chance to! Just to go for a relaxation, listen to the waves, watching sunrise~ =) 



We went for bicycle riding~ =) It was actually really tiring and its been a while since I rode, so its a bit scary.. Because I nearly fell.. 



We went to Taipei on the third day in the afternoon ~ 















And finally I got a different type of room to stay!! =D SO CUTE!! 

At night we walked around Ximending to look for dinner~ We actually stumble upon Modern toilet which I never had a chance to try.. 









The fourth day we went to Taoyuan by bus for about an hour, I was kinda lucky to find the right bus stop! LOL! Maggie and her mum came to pick us up~ 








This is my second time playing this~ The first time I played this was a looonnngg time ago, I think less than 10 yrs old? 

I was so scared at that time, but this time I played this because I wanna try it again and accompany my sister~ =) 





We went to check in to a motel near Maggie's place and it was a big room! 

Thanks to Maggie and her mum for the treat! Greatly appreciated!! =) 

After checking in, we went to a night market nearby~ We even got to try Hakka cuisine which was soooo awesome!!!! 

First time again to try Hakka food! We were sooo full that we can't eat anything when we were at night market! LOL! 

The night market was sooooo crowded!! But we had fun! hehe~ 

The fifth day we went to Ci Hu ~ It was the second time for me and Maggie but it was the first time for them~ 


Sister looking so cute in this!! LOL! Funny~~ 


Pervert super girl !! BEWARE!! Muahahahahaha!!! 


I picked this back and want it to be my bookmark! =) 


Ate ice cream on a cold cold day!! =D 


1,2,3 ... JUMP! =X 







Had a great dinner at Tina's restaurant!! 

Once again, Thanks to Maggie and her mum! We had a GREAT TIME!! =) 













The seafood at Keelung was AMAZING!!!! 

We had a 10 hours day tour at Yehliu park, Jiufen and Pingxi~ 







And of course WENDEL'S on the 7th day~!! 

My parents enjoyed themselves as well~ We nearly couldn't get a table and I seriously wanted to cry!! But luckily the staff managed to get us a table even though it was outdoor without air con, and we didn't care!! We MUST have their food!!! =) 










Basically I enjoyed myself pretty much during this trip, just that its a bit too tiring, because I had to get up very early and most of the time I didnt have enough sleep due to the bites that I got.. 

From Hualien I suspect.. Most likely its Sandflies.. sigh.. It was soooo itchy that I can just freaking tear off my skin! =( 

Its getting better now BUT with scars.. So ugly!!! 

People keep telling me not to scratch! Like seriously!! U can't!! 


Because its FREAKING ITCHY! Like no matter how much u scratch it, its NEVER ENDING! You gotta use warm to hot water to ease the itch.. But after an hour.. the itch came back.. sigh.. 



One thing I am really looking forward to was to receive the postcards that I sent myself from Taiwan and one from Maggie!! =D I can't wait!! 


The one thing that made me REALLY happy was I bought this cute Ukulele!! The sound of it makes me fall in love with it!! Its like love at first sight! Been playing it everyday (except today) ~

Learning songs from youtube and sing along~ It was sooo fun!! =) I want to attend lessons though.. Can someone go learn with me?? =) 

That's about all now~ Shall blog soon IF there is anything at all for me to blog~ Take care peeps! 

No comments: