Sunday, April 26, 2015

TOKYO TRIP !! 19TH APRIL ! DAY 7 ~! 

Yay!! DISNEYSEA!! Finally~ Another dream came true! A place where I wanna be when I was a kid~! 

A place where all children's dream come from~ Well, almost all children~ At least for me! 

We woke up later than expected, wanted to reach Disneysea at 10am but in the end we reached at about 11am and had our brunch by 11.30am.. By the time we got to go in is already about 12 plus going 1pm? 




So excited!! =D 


The tickets we bought at JTB at ION! So we dont have to queue up for the tickets~ 


The disney train!! 



We had our brunch before heading off to Disneysea! 


The train station !! So cute! Because it was Easter a while back ~ 





The train was surprisingly quiet for a weekend to Disneyland or Disneysea.. =X 


So cute with the Mickey handrail~ Aww~ 




The Disney themed hotel! One day! Just one day! I would like to stay there just to experience.. 


The amount of cars are kinda shocking, this is not all yet.. Just how crowded Disneyland and Disneysea can be.. I can't even imagine.. T.T 



Excited~!! 


And finally we reached Disneysea! 




Sis just had to buy this headband before entering Disneysea! I didnt get one though because I wasn't really into these stuff~ hehe~ 



This hat is really cute and special though but we didnt get this.. just to take picture~



The entrance of Disneysea! 



Let the fun begins!! 

It started to rain when we enter Disneysea.. It was kinda annoying but luckily it started drizzling after a while.. We started to walk around and look for rides to take~ 














Gotta love all these buildings~ So pretty! With fresh flowers as decorations~ 






Enjoying the view from there~ =D 










We didnt know these canons actually can make sound and have smoke coming out from it when you pull it.. So cool~ 









We were kinda tired.. Though we havent really start any rides yet.. 

We had some coffee, beer and Turkey leg which it was famous that we need to give it a try~ 

I expected the turkey leg to be cold and difficult to chew by the looks of it.. But instead it was warm and really yummy! Initially I didnt want to order the beer but I saw that almost every single table has a cup of beer.. I knew i just had to try.. 

It was really refreshing and nice~ Though we only drank like 1/2 of it.. 

I used to drink a lot, but since I cut down alcohol, I dont think I can drink as much as I used to.. So we just drank half of it and just that's it.. lol~ 




Yumms~ After our little break, we continued our adventure~

We took some rides which seemed scary but in the end, it wasn't scary as it expected to be..

The longest queue we had to queue was about 100 minutes I think.. My friend who went before said they needed to waited for like 200 minutes thats why they didnt get to enjoy some rides.. 

Guess we were kinda lucky, the trick to keep ourselves awake and not bored was to watch movie.. I downloaded some movies on my phone, so we watched it while waiting for our turn~ 

And so we reached Mermaid Lagoon~ 



When we saw the castle, I was like.. omg! We reached Atlantica ! The castle and home of Ariel's ~ 

I was soooo excited to check it out!! =D 

Just so you know, my favorite mythological creature was Mermaids!! 

I find them so mysteriously awesome! And till now we are still debating whether Mermaids are real~ 

I choose to believe that they exist! =) 

And so Ariel is my favorite character since very young, I still remember I even read the Little Mermaid's storybook while I was in Kindergarten, I was already so mesmerized ~ 

So till this day Ariel is still my favorite character of all Disney movies! =D 





I finally get to meet you Ariel~ 


This picture was so nicely taken but just that one man was just standing there posing away.. He wasn't getting his picture taken, I had no idea just WHY did he has to stand there.. T.T Photo bombing away to the max! 



Flounder, Sebastian and Ariel~! 


All hail to King Triton! =) 


The inside of Mermaid Lagoon! 

I didn't know there is actually a live show of the little mermaid at the time, so we missed the show, what a pity.. Oh wells..

I only know there is a show going on till I came back from Tokyo.. =( 



Basically all the rides in Mermaid lagoon are for children.. So we didn't queue up to any of those rides.. we nearly did.. But gave up in the end! LOL! 



The lights and decorations are so pretty ~!! 

After that we went to shop at their gift shop ! 

And I decided to get a Duffy coin pouch.. (That's where I got my duffy virus from...)

Before flying to Tokyo, I had no idea what Duffy was till I heard from Wan Chin.. She did mention to me that she just want a Duffy key chain.. So I took note of it.. 

And literally.. Everywhere we go, we would see everyone.. EVERYONE (According to my eye sight) got a Duffy bear.. Be it small or big, key chains or the plushie itself.. I was like.. Wait a minute.. Is it THAT popular?? 

Then I remembered.. I heard from Wan Chin that ONLY DISNEYLAND sells Duffy..

That POLLUTES MY HEAD.. ( Continue this Duffy virus later at the end of this post.. )

But I didnt get it at the time.. Once I bought the pouch, we continued our adventure and didnt care much..









Me and my cute pouch posing away~ =) So cute right?! I meant the pouch~ =X 





















We queued for this ride and it took so long.. Before the ride I was so nervous.. Sis likes all these roller coasters while I dont really enjoy them.

Because I had a trauma when I was young.. So I am kinda scared of Roller coasters now, but every now and then my sister will try to convince me and always put her best most pitiful face to me.. So I had no choice but to accompany her.. 

This ride has 360 degree tracks.. I was really nervous at the time..

But when it was time to ride.. It was nothing at all.. I mean sis was disappointed because the waiting time took really long and the ride was nothing exciting.. So yea.. 










Then we came upon Indiana jones ride.. We just went in on impulse.. Like seriously, we didnt wanna go in at first, afraid that it might another disappointing ride. 


In the end, we had SO MUCH FUN! This ride was so fun! Kinda scary for me, but still exciting and fun~! Please go try it when you Disneysea Tokyo~! 


My sister LOVES this kind of structures! so cool!! 




We were a bit hungry so we got this hot dog bread~ YUMMS!! =D 

I was looking for my mickey churros but in the end I couldn't find it.. sad.. 








We didnt take the train cox it was really crowded..


But we took this kinda lame ride on the water.. It looks kinda pretty~ So we might as well ride them right? heh~ 






Wish we came earlier to check this place out~ It was so beautiful!! A place where my sister wants to live! LOL~ Really love all those houses , it was so pretty!! 


















By the time we checked this ship out, we were really tired and had sore feet.. I couldn't walk an inch further. So we took a lil break.. Like for 10 minutes.. Gosh, my legs.. I could hear them SCREAMING AT ME! 



We even checked their LIVE Show too! We didnt take pictures but videos.. It was kinda funny to hear Mickey speak Japanese though.. keke.. 




Oh yea, we cant even see the fireworks!! Which I kinda look forward to!! They said due to the weather, they can't have the firework show.. Well, no choice then.. But to look at another angle, we managed to avoid the crowd.. 

After the show, I asked where can we find The Tower of Terror.. Which we had no idea what was it about.. 

The name sounded scary and I thought it was just a huge haunted house/maze for us to explore or something.. 

So without knowing anything at all.. We queued up..



After the ride! WE WERE LITERALLY LAUGHING AWAY!! 

That ride totally took us by surprise! 

It was SOOO FUN! And that was the last ride of the trip so it made a great impact and fun for us till the end! I dont think I need to explain what this ride was about right?

Because before we went to Tokyo, I didnt do any research on either Disneyland or Disneysea because I wanted to be surprise.. So I guess other people too right? Dont wanna get any spoiler ~ 

It was HELL A FUN! =D 


Toy story Mania, This is the only part we didnt get to explore, by the time we reached this place, it was already like 9.40pm.. So we had to go and find the gift shops ASAP instead.. 


But the lights were really pretty~ =) 








We felt so sad when we had to leave.. Because we had so much fun and we gotta go home the next day.. So we just stood there for like 5 minutes to take it all in before leaving.. 



Thank you Disneysea for the amazing experience and fun to make my dream come true! 

After our Disneysea, we were starving.. So we headed to Sushi Zanmai once again for one last meal of authentic sushi..

It was really tiring and sleepy but we just had to.. If not we figured that we will regret it.. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Continue with my Duffy virus.. 

After I got my coin pouch, I got even more aware about just how many people carrying that bear around everywhere they go!! ITS POLLUTING MY HEAD ENTIRELY! 

I told my sis.. 

I JUST HAD TO GO GET THAT FREAKING BEAR!! 

At first we thought only mermaid lagoon sells them, so we went back to get my bear.. 

After getting the bear.. We happened to see other shops selling duffy bear's outfits etc.. Sis initially only wanted the keychain.. IN THE END~ 

I started to persuade her to get one too.. I MEAN COME ON! ITS TOO CUTE TO RESIST!!! 

AND ONLY DISNEYLAND SELLS THEM! Its totally one of a kind right? RIGHT?!?! 

After some serious consideration... SHE GOT ONE TOO~~!! Wahahahaha!!! 

We even got outfits for them!! 

I even got one for Wan Chin too.. Come on, since I am here and how much I love Duffy, I couldn't just bear to get her a key chain OR a coin pouch, so I just got one for her too~ Even gave her duffy a neck tie~ 
.
.
.
.
.



TADAH!!! The one of the left side is mine~ The one in Sailor outfit is sis' ~ 

I totally have the Duffy virus.. I MEAN.. Seriously, even now, I can't get my hands off him! I just had to hug him whenever I am using my laptop, be it surfing the net or watching movies.. I never keep my hands off him.. 

I seriously didn't expect myself to get poisoned by him! The only plushie I had was only Tarepanda (which is already extinct) So I was really surprised how much I love this bear..

My family and friends were kinda shocked too.. =X 

But I don't need anymore of it's stuff~ PERIOD.. Now I have the plushie, I just to get more OUTFITS for him!! SO CUTE !! =D 

I am one Happy person ~!! 

When I was really young, I've always wanted a Teddy bear of my own.. But I just couldn't find THE ONE SPECIAL BEAR! 

Now I GOT IT! Plus I can get outfits for him! Makes it even harder to resist! 

People! Please be careful if you are visiting Tokyo, if you want to get the bear, Only Disneysea has them~ And and.. I wish you good luck with the Duffy Virus! =) 

No comments: