Thursday, April 23, 2015

TOKYO TRIP ! 15TH APRIL 2015 !! DAY 3 ~! 

Woke up early and prepared ourselves to see some Sakura flowers at Shinjuku Gyoen, we missed the full bloom and was late for 1 week.. 

We were kinda worried that we won't be able to see them, but after some research, Shinjuku Gyoen have late bloomers for Sakura~

So when the weather turned good, the first thing we did was to visit Shinjuku Gyoen for some sakura~

Luckily the weather was pretty cooling and sunny so we can catch some great view!! 

Had breakfast at St.Marc cafe~ Just had to try.. Well.. Not much difference though.. =X But they do have smoking room which is kinda cool~ LOL!! 



Such a great day! Great weather~ =) 





We were so amazed by those pink and fluffy like trees~ Finally, i get to see Sakura flowers with my own two eyes~ Its one of my dreams since i was really young~ 

So much emotions flowing to me while enjoying the view.. I am so grateful and proud of myself that I finally made it happen.. I actually managed to make my dream come true! =) All those hard work is all worth it! 



One of a kind maple trees~~ So pretty!! It will also be awesome to be here during Autumn I believe! 









My favorite color!! Baby pink Sakura trees~~ Yay!! 


Weeee~~ We are sooo happy!!! No words can describe how this view made me feel~ All I knew was, I felt soo alive.. 






I always imagine myself seeing a whole street full of sakura trees, and this view is exactly what I imagined it to be.. So beautiful~









Japanese children out for field trip I believe~ So cute!! 

After our awesome morning at Shinjuku Gyoen, we headed to Meiji Jingu! Which is like a few stops away~






Entrance to the shrine~ 

It was quite a long way to the actual shrine, but that long walk felt so peaceful.. Its as if all your worries and sufferings had gone away for that moment..

 Its as if reminding us, to live in the moment.. Not to look back of your past.. Not to anticipate about your future.. But to live in the moment.. In the present.. 

I love their shrines and temples.. Its so elegant and beautiful.. 
















The tree is so majestic!  




Writing down our appreciations to the Gods ~ =)  










We even went in to pray.. Followed their culture and tradition.. Something new for us which I totally enjoyed doing it~ =) 

I nearly teared up while praying because the feelings I had was overwhelming, I've always been wanting to do this, visit their shrines and pray like them.. 

And also because how grateful I felt, I was so happy.. But of course I had to hide my tears.. If not people will think I am crazy! LOL! 



We had no idea what is this for.. Maybe for people to do some fortune telling? I am not sure.. 

After visiting Meji Shrine, we walked to Harajuku~ 


Harajuku Station, we need to walk a distance to reach there~ Sister loved how the station looked like..


The famous Takeshita street which I forgot what was it called when we tried finding it.. Luckily we had wifi to check~ 



Omu rice for our lunch~ We were starving!! Gotta recharge ourselves before we get down to business.. Which I mean SHOPPING!!! =) 

Something bout their omurice.. SO DAMN GOOD!! I cant forget bout it! SO NICE~~~~ I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Yumms!! 

We went on with our shopping~ 


The amulet that I prayed from Meji shrine~ 



Our loots of the day! My first branded bag that I bought for myself~ Head Porter Japan! I LOVE IT! 

After shopping and all that walking.. We were REALLY tired.. Had to find a place to sit down.. And we happened to see CREPES which Harajuku is kinda famous of~ So we decided to try it and sat along the alley which many people did too~ =X 






SO MANY CHOICES TO CHOOSE FROM!! Gosh.. We were feasting our eyes away! Too many to choose from! 


Our crepes! In the end, sis couldn't finish it because there were too much whip cream.. I ate the whole thing, but thats it for me.. I can't fit any food in anymore.. =X It was okay, i mean, worth the try~ 

We were sooo exhausted and our feet were crying out loud.. We had to take a cab back to our apartment.. Because apparently.. We had to climb a "small hill" EVERYDAY in order to reach our apartment.. So we simply had no more energy to hike up.. And its only like 1 station away from Harajuku, so we figured might as well get a cab ~ 

It was kinda nerve wrecking because the driver didnt know the place we wanted to go and I had no idea how to say it in Japanese. So I just had to show him the address in Japanese and he used his car navigation. In the end we made it~ It was like 980 yen if I remember correctly.. 

Rest for awhile.. And we went out to have our dinner at a Ramen shop nearby our place~ 




It was soo good!! Luckily there was a staff speaking chinese too~ heh~ I think she is from China and went there for work.. She speaks FLUENT Japanese too! 

Gotta love their Ramen~ After that we decided to check out Don Quioxte which was supposedly nearby, but we had to walk quite a distance.. 

The shop literally SELLS EVERYTHING!! No kidding! Gotta go check it out yourself! We even went back the second last day.. as we needed a big hand carry bag.. 


Costumes.. 








They even sell these cute things!! 

From Gym equipment to kitchen appliances.. Oh and beauty products.. Sex toys.. etc.. too much to list.. 

It was really fun though~ And one thing good was they opened till 4.30 am.. =) 

Alright~ Till next time!! Ciaossu! 

No comments: