Friday, October 24, 2014

TAIWAN ~ 16 MAY 2014 ~ TAIPEI DAY 5 TO DAY 7! 

These last few days in Taipei was more like relax kind of trip, we just take it slow.. We slept late and woke up late.. And decided where to go last minute.. Though there were quite a few places which I would like to visit but I find myself too lazy.. And it was really far.. So we just gave up and shopped around whichever is near to our homestay.. 

Basically I forgot where did we go.. But we just went for cafe hunting and shopped around~ 






Some Vietnamese cuisine before we walk around because we were too hungry.. =X 

The area that we went had so many cafes around.. And we couldn't decide where to go, also we were lost basically..  




Trying to check the map not knowing where were we.. 

And we stumbled upon this cafe which was quite famous.. 














The desserts was quite okay BUT i find it too pricey.. for those desserts costed bout SGD 40 bucks.. A bit too expensive I would say.. 



Headed down to Orange Bear for MORE SHOPPING!! 








My loots of the day! =D 

After our shopping, we met up with Maggie for Dinner!! Its always nice to meet up with her~ My only Taiwanese friend! =) 








The Thai food was REALLY GOOD! I wanted to treat her but in the end.. She said she will get angry with me if I dont let her treat.. So no choice.. =X Thanks again Maggie! =) 








Some snacks we bought ~ 

The sixth day, we had no idea where to go.. So we just explored around Ximending~ 















We also went to Agnes B Cafe which sister was dying to try out their dessers~ 

I've got to say, its not bad~ 











After our dessert, we decided to go Raohe Night market, since I had only been there once.. And also to get some stuff for our doggies~ 

IT WAS SOO FREAKING CROWDED that we can't even walk properly.. argghh.. 




I was really looking forward to the cheese potato.. But it wasn't as good as the first time we ate at Shilin Night market.. Kinda disappointed.. =( 


We headed back to our homestay after our late shopping at Raohe night market.. 

Packing our stuff and preparing to go home the next day.. 

Before going home, we had to have our lunch first.. So we had tried CoCo Curry which is very famous of their Japanese curry.. 

It was quite good! 











Yumms!! 

So all these short posts are the conclusion of our trip to Taiwan this year! 

Ciaossu! 

No comments: