Thursday, April 23, 2015


TOKYO TRIP! 13TH & 14TH APRIL 2015 ! DAY 1 & DAY 2 !! 

I am back from my Tokyo trip!! =D It was so fun and memorable.. But sadly all good things will come to an end~ I am so excited to share my trip with people~ 

We took Malaysia Airlines to Tokyo this time as the air ticket was really cheap.. S$ 500 per person, round trip ticket, but the thing is we had to do transit at KL airport.. which I didnt think of it much when I bought the ticket..

We flew on the 12th April night flight~ 



Can't wait to board the plane! 

We only had like 1 hour to do transit and I was really worried that we might miss our second flight and we might get our baggage lost.. BUT luckily, none of that happened at all~ It went quite well for us~ The plane was on time..Which I was really grateful..

And I got to sleep during the flight so I guess it was quite okay, because I thought the journey might be a lil unbearable. 


FINALLY WE REACHED NARITA AIRPORT in the morning~~ 


Its so good to be here~~ It feels so unreal.. Like I am still dreaming or something! Waited for almost 10 years to get my ass here! And here I am!! =D 


Got out of the airport and found our way to get our tickets for Narita Express, which you can travel from the airport directly to Shibuya, without any changing of trains~ Which is so convenient! 


In Narita express and on our way to Shibuya!! We bought a round trip ticket which is more affordable for us~ I think it was bout 4000 yen per person for two trips~ 


Once we reached Shibuya, we had a difficult time looking for the place that we were supposed to stay.. Firstly the host mistook that I was going to take Subway train which I already told her that I'll be taking Narita express.. So she gave me the wrong exit, which obviously I couldn't find it.. 

We had no Wi-Fi to navigate her place.. So we were kinda frustrated.. because it was raining, we were really exhausted..We had to ask around for directions. Luckily the host managed to send me some pictures of which building to look out for.. We finally found the place and reached safely~ 

We were starving, so we headed out to their convenience store to buy some Bento~ Our first meal of the whole trip.. 


Their bento food was surprisingly good! Maybe one bento is about 500 to 550 yen, depends on which bento you chose~ 



Our apartment was really spacious compared to Japan hotels out there, their security was quite good too though its like a red light district area but it was still kinda okay for us~ 

If there is one thing I had to whine about, it would be their bed.. It was really hard.. =( 

But other than that, everything was good~ 

The price was really good too.. from 13th April to 20th April, and two person, it costed like S$ 750!! When I saw the price on Airbnb, I was really happy! Clean and tidy apartment with such good price! Why not right? =) 

After recharging ourselves, we got ourselves ready to explore Shibuya! As per what I planned, we went to Mugiwara store which is at Shibuya Parco ! Go check out their website for the exact building.. =) 



It was still drizzling and the weather was really good~ Cooling and was kinda cold for a bit~ 

We went to explore Shibuya 109 and Shibuya Parco~ 




Had our dinner at Shibuya parco for some chinese food~ Which was REALLY GOOD!!! The menus are all in Katakana which I cant read AT ALL.. Luckily the staff can speak chinese~ Ordered 3 dishes and it was really good! 

After our dinner we headed to Mugiwara store!! Sister went CRAZY!!! I think I only bought like a towel for souvenir.. 











It was really fun to check out their official store!! 


And we happened to see this just outside mugiwara store! I think it was there because they knew we were going eh? hehe~ SEVEN DEADLY SINS! AWESOME ANIME!! 


Oh~~ Meliodas Sama!!! *Chuuuu* 


My second favorite character~ Harlequin King!! =) 


Wish I found more stuff for this Anime~ it was so good! 


After shopping at mugiwara store, they started to close down their shops and we were really tired, so we went back to our apartment~ 

They closed their shops like 8pm or 9pm.. Which was really early for us, since Singapore shops mostly close about 10pm. So we basically have nothing to do during night time.. =X 


My loots of first day! 



I was really hungry during the night, and I told my sis that there is a 24 hours sushi restaurant that I would like to give it a try, but we didnt know that we had to walk so freaking far.. We were really tired but I managed to persuade her to go with me~ heh~ 

It was really cold during the night.. But all those walk were worth it~ The sushi was really good~ I miss it so much already! 

The restaurant was called Sushi Zanmai~ 24 hours in Shibuya area~ You can exit from East Entrance at Shibuya Station and maybe use your google map to navigate.. =) 

SECOND DAY!! 

Our plan was to go Tokyo tower for One piece amusement park~ 



We took the subway train to reach Tokyo tower, luckily I did my homework before travelling so I already knew which line to take and which station to alight.. Just that we had to navigate which platform is the correct one.. 

Their train system was kinda complicated but if you have done your homework before travelling, it shouldn't be a problem~ =) 




Yay! Tokyo Tower!! 




The first Sakura tree that we saw during our trip~ We were so amazed by it! 





By the time we reached we were really hungry.. We wanted to dine in their cafe or restaurant but it was already fully booked around that time and there was a long queue too.. 

So went to their food court and get our lunch.. We made a reservation though so we can enjoy our dinner there~


This is our first meal of the day, Ramen at their food court and it was sooo good!! We bought it using a vending machine~ Didn't expect it to be this good! 

After our delicious lunch, its time for us to have fun!! 



Its time to kick asses with Straw hat crew!! We got the ticket of Usopp and Luffy~ 










Sanji! 


Zoro!! 

Chopper! 


I am so happy that we got to meet them!!! AWESOME!! 


Brook! 


Franky~ SUPER!!!!! 


Usopp! 




Luffy! 


Nami! 

Robin!! 





















After having like 3 to 4 hours of fun, its time to have our dinner @ the restaurant ~ 










I love how the whole restaurant looks like but the food was really a disappointed.. I only like 2 dishes out of so many.. =X 

It was worth the experience but if you are looking forward to the food, I would say, you can skip it ~ =X 


After our meal, we continued our fun and finish other attractions ~ 
























We ended our day by watching a Live show of one piece, its like real people acting as them and I gotta say the actors really look like the ones in the anime!! So good!! Too bad we couldn't take any pictures!


End this post with a great night view of Tokyo tower! 


Overall the One Piece amusement park is a must go for One piece fan if you are visiting Tokyo!! It was really amazing!! 

Shall blog soon! =D 

No comments: