Friday, November 02, 2012

CAFE HUNTING 3 ! 

Went for my interview yesterday and the thing was I GOT THE JOB!! YAY!!! Japanese Cafe at Vivo ~ =) Hopefully everything is gonna turn out well and the great thing was, the offer was actually quite good!! Can't ask for more now~ And the funny thing was, I mistaken the GM for a lady because his Japanese name sounds like a lady's name, in the end is one tall man.. =X Shocked and most embarrassing moment yo! 

So after my interview I was STARVING! Like I can faint any moment at that time.. Because I didn't get to eat till 2pm.. I made the reservation the day before because heard that it's very popular! =D 

Sis decided to join us at the very last minute~ Yay! Girl's day out!! 

It is located at Scott's Square~ 

Wild Honey !





Wild Honey is the name~ 

Read their review before we visited and they are actually quite popular! 


The arm chair looks sooo cute!!


I was wondering if its more like European style or English.. =X My sis think its more like Italian style~ 









I ordered Wild Mocha Dolce which is with Espresso, Chocolate, Honey & Milk, Sis had Hazelnut Latte and Mary had Rose Hip Tea~ 

I have to say, the Mocha was AWESOME!! BEST MOCHA EVER!!! It taste really great, the combination of coffee, rich chocolate and honey & milk sweetens the whole drink! While sis' Hazelnut Latte was flavorful, light and smooth.. I didn't get to taste the tea though~ hehe~ 

As for our main dish, Sis and I ordered English All Day Breakfast~ And Mary ordered Aussie Grass-Fed Sirloin with Brioche! 


See how awesome it was! I saw a review online saying that if you are starving that should order this because its VERY filling, and so I did! Because I was STARVED! And I seriously nearly couldn't finish the whole thing!! 


 But oh yea, I finished it!! YUMMS!! I was so full, from 2 pm all the way till 10pm!! =X 

Had to walk around after our meals, because we felt sooo bloated!! So headed to Kinokuniya because I was looking for ukulele book~ Like a ukulele book for beginners~ Managed to get one! yeah! Gotta start learning!! 

Walked over to Art friend to get some painting materials because sis wanted to learn painting~ =D 

We are getting new hobbies! =) 

Had our dessert time at PAUL which is right in Takashimaya~ 

PAUL !! 












I gotta say, I LOVE THEIR MACAROONS! And the desserts go so well with the tea~ The only thing I don't like is their Napoleon .. =X their lemon cake was kinda good too~ Not to sour but has a very strong lemon taste and smell, which is quite refreshing~ =) 


Their interior designs looked kinda English to me~ Not sure~ Just guessing~ =D 

Had a great day yesterday with my love ones..

I had a rough day today, been crying for the whole day because I was reminded how A used to betray me, it felt like its gonna happen again. Which I seriously hope it won't.. 

Just find some people so damn nonsensical, I don't wanna blog what really happened ( For now) because one thing is I am too lazy to post up all the text conversation we had, and one thing is I dont wanna make things uglier for my friend. 

I still treat her as my best friend but for now we need a cool off time. 

I don't wanna spend any more time to fight or argue with someone who don't know me and judge me all the time. And trying to change topic from one to another when I answered every single nonsense questions. Its really ridiculous.. 

Hopefully my new job is what I have been looking for and a new start which I have always wanted. 

No comments: